- A systematic approach to control all its processes and well defined procedures and supporting documentation.
- Achieve international recognition of its technical competence gain the confidence of customers and interested parties, as well as open doors to new market both locally and international.
- Greater quality awareness
amongst employees and reduced defects, scraps, rework failures and service
- Have a better corporate image in the eyes of regulators, customers, employees as well as the society at large.
- Potential increase in business due to enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Savings in terms of time and money due to reduction or elimination of the need for re-testing of products.
- Better control of laboratory operations and feedback to laboratories as to whether they have sound Quality Assurance System and are technically competent.
- Control laboratory methods variation.
- Increase of confidence in Testing / Calibration data and personnel performing work.
- Validity and appropriateness of test methods.
- Traceability of measurements and calibrations to national standards.
- Suitability, calibration and maintenance of test equipment & Testing environment.
- Sampling, handling and transportation of test items Quality assurance of test and calibration data.
Friday, 30 December 2016
BENEFITS OF NABL ACCREDITATION
Laboratory accreditation has benefits not only for testing laboratories but also for the manufacturers who seek services from these laboratories. Testing and calibration service providers and the manufacturers are mutually dependent for their businesses. Inception of NABL had been fruitful for both industries equally.
Benefits of NABL accreditation for testing laboratories :
Posted by Finar Limited at 02:32